CHIPS AHOY! Confetti Ice Cream Sandwiches
This ice cream sandwich recipe is perfect for when you're celebrating but need an easy dessert. No-bake cookie ice cream sandwiches are dipped in sprinkles for a fun treat!
Prep time15 min
Total time2hr 15min
ServingsMakes 6 servings, 1 ice cream sandwich (43 g) each
- ¾ cup vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 12 Chewy Chips Ahoy! Confetti Cake Cookies
- 2 Tbsp. multi-coloured sprinkles
- Spoon 2 Tbsp. ice cream onto flat side of each of 6 cookies; cover with remaining cookies to make 6 sandwiches.
- Roll edges of ice cream sandwiches in sprinkles.
- Freeze 2 hours or until firm.
- Storage Know-How
Individually wrap ice cream sandwiches in plastic wrap or foil; place in freezer-weight resealable plastic bag. Freeze up to 2 weeks before serving.
- Special Extra
Prepare using sprinkles that reflect the colours of your celebration.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|