Festive OREO Pumpkin Cheesecake
Prep time15 min
Total time4hr 15min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1 slice (125 g) each.
- 1 cup Oreo Baking Crumbs
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1½ cups canned pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. ground ginger
- ½ tsp. ground nutmeg
- 3 pkg. (250 g each) brick cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp. corn starch
- 2 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 1 cup whole pecans
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine crumbs and butter. Press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Whisk together pumpkin, eggs, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and cornstarch in large bowl; blend in pumpkin mixture. Pour over crust. Bake 50 to 55 min. or until centre is just set. Remove from oven, cool 5 min. and run knife around rim of pan. Cool completely at room temperature. Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove side of pan. Drizzle chocolate in random pattern over cheesecake. Place pecans around side and in circle in top of cheesecake.
- Special Extra
For easy drizzling, pour melted chocolate into small plastic bag. Poke a small hole in bottom of bag and squeeze out chocolate.
You'll know it's a special occasion when you get to enjoy a serving of this delicious cake.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|