HONEY MAID Classic Cheesecake
Prep time15 min
Total time6hr 35min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, 1 slice (148 g) each.
- 1 cup Honey Maid Crumbs
- 1 cup plus 3 Tbsp. sugar, divided
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 5 pkg. (250 g each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- Heat oven to 325ºF.
- Combine crumbs, 3 Tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 min.
- Beat cream cheese, flour, vanilla and remaining sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 1 hour 10 min. or until centre is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim.
- Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
- Top with strawberries before serving
Enjoy a serving of this rich and indulgent treat on special occasions.
- Special Extra
Melt 2 Tbsp. strawberry jelly; brush onto strawberries on top of cheesecake. before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|