HONEY MAID Frozen Lemonade Squares
Prep time20 min
Total time4hr 20min
ServingsMakes 9 servings, 1 square (105 g) each.
- 1 cup Honey Maid Crumbs
- ¼ cup non-hydrogenated margarine, melted
- 4 cups frozen vanilla yogurt, softened
- ¾ cup frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 9 Tbsp. thawed frozen whipped topping, divided
- Mix crumbs and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch square pan.
- Beat yogurt and concentrate with mixer until blended; spread over crust.
- Freeze 4 hours or until firm. Serve topped with whipped topping.
- Creative Leftovers
Empty remaining lemonade concentrate (from 355-mL can) into small pitcher. Stir in 2 cans water. Refrigerate until ready to serve over ice.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||6 %DV|