NILLA Frozen Peanut Butter Pie Squares
Prep time20 min
Total time3hr 20min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, 1 square (62 g) each.
- ¼ cup non-hydrogenated margarine
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter, divided
- 35 Peek Freans Nilla Wafers, finely crushed (about 1 cup)
- ¼ cup chopped peanuts
- 1 pkg. (250 g) brick cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- 2 Tbsp. chocolate syrup
- Line 8-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Microwave margarine and 1/4 cup peanut butter in medium microwaveable bowl on HIGH 40 sec.; stir until margarine is melted and mixture is well blended. Stir in crumbs and nuts; press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and remaining peanut butter in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping; spread over crust.
- Drizzle with syrup; swirl with knife. Freeze 3 hours or until firm. Use foil handles to lift dessert from pan before cutting into squares.
Enjoy a serving of this decadent recipe on special occasions.
Prepare using light creamy peanut butter, light cream cheese spread and light whipped topping.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|