OREO Chocolate Cheesecakes for Two
Prep time10 min
Total time2hr 10min
ServingsMakes 2 servings, 1 cheesecake (68 g) each.
- 60 g (1/4 of 250 g pkg.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- ½ cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 2 Oreo Cookies
- Beat cream cheese, chocolate and sugar in medium bowl with whisk until blended. Stir in whipped topping.
- Place 1 cookie in each of 2 paper-lined muffin cups; top with cream cheese mixture.
- Refrigerate 2 hours.
This is an indulgent dessert for special occasions.
- Special Extra
Top 1 cheesecake with heart-shaped stencil; sprinkle lightly with unsweetened cocoa powder or icing sugar. Carefully remove stencil. Repeat with remaining cheesecake.
Instead of firming up cheesecakes in refrigerator, freeze them 1 hour or until firm. Then, refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|