RITZ Roast Beef and Red Pepper Jelly Bites
Irresistible and classic in flavour, these hearty roast beef Ritz Cracker bites with P’Tit Quebec Very Mild Cheddar are the perfect way to get any party started.
- 150 g P'tit Quebec Very Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 36 Ritz Crackers
- 150 g shaved deli roast beef, cut into bite-size pieces
- ¼ cup hot red pepper jelly
- 1 Tbsp. fresh thyme leaves
Trademarks are property of their respective owners
- Cut cheese into 18 slices, then cut each slice in half.
- Top crackers with cheese, meat and jelly.
- Sprinkle with thyme leaves.
- Beef and Jelly Charcuterie Board
Instead of serving this recipe as individual appetizers, spoon the jelly into a small bowl, then place it on a serving board. Place the remaining ingredients around the jelly on the board. Invite your guests to top their own crackers. For variety, add some of your other favourite cracker toppings to the ingredients on the board.
Substitute Triscuit Original Crackers for the RItz Crackers and/or red wine jelly, prepared horseradish, grainy mustard or garlic aioli for the hot pepper jelly.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*
|Dietary fiber 0g