CHIPS AHOY! Birthday Tie Dye Cupcakes
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 24 servings, 1 cupcake (60 g) each
- 48 Chewy Chips Ahoy! Cookies, cut in half
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) white cake mix
- Food colourings (3 different colours)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Press 1 cookie piece onto bottom of each of 24 paper-lined muffin cups; press 3 of the remaining cookie pieces around inside of each cup.
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package; divide into 3 portions. Tint each with a different colour of food colouring; spoon into 3 disposable piping bags. (Do not cut tips off bags.) Place all 3 bags in large resealable plastic bag, positioning tips in one bottom corner of bag.
- Use scissors to cut small pieces off tips of all the piping bags and large piece off bottom corner of resealable bag. Use to pipe batters into muffin cups; swirl gently with knife.
- Bake 19 to 22 min. or until toothpick inserted in centres comes out clean. Cool in pans 5 min. Remove cupcakes to wire racks; cool completely.
You'll need to purchase 2 pkg. (453 g each) Chewy Chips Ahoy! Cookies to have enough cookies to prepare this recipe.
- Make it Easy!
Disposable piping bags make filling these cookie cups oh so easy. Look for them in your favourite craft store. Or if you have a large piping bag, you can use that instead of the large resealable plastic bag.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|