CHIPS AHOY! Salted Caramel Ice Cream Squares
Prep time20 min
Total time4hr 20min
ServingsMakes 24 servings, 1 square each.
- 30 Chips Ahoy! Original Cookies, divided
- ¾ cup crushed pretzels
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 3 containers (500 mL each) salted caramel ice cream(about 7 cups), softened
- ½ cup caramel sundae syrup
- 1½ cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- Cut 6 cookies into quarters; reserve for later use.
- Crush remaining cookies finely; place in medium bowl. Add crushed pretzels and butter; mix well.
- Press 2/3 of the crumb mixture onto bottom of foil-lined 13x9-inch pan.
- Spread ice cream onto crust. Top with remaining crumb mixture; press lightly into ice cream to secure.
- Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- Drizzle 1 tsp. sundae syrup onto each of 24 dessert plates. Cut dessert into 24 pieces; place on prepared plates. Top with whipped topping and reserved cookie pieces.
- For a Crispier Crust
Heat oven to 350°F. Press crumb mixture onto bottom of prepared pan as directed. Bake 10 min. Cool completely before topping with remaining ingredients as directed.
- Special Extra
Drizzle 1/4 cup warmed chocolate sundae syrup over dessert before cutting to serve.
- Make it Easy
Use your food processor or blender to quickly crush the cookies, then pretzels.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|