HONEY MAID Key Lime Cheesecake Pie
Prep time15 min
Total time3hr 55min
ServingsMakes 10 servings, 1 slice (125 g) each.
- 1 cup Honey Maid Crumbs
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 pkg. (250 g each) brick cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. lime zest
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine crumbs and butter; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, lime juice, lime zest and vanilla in medium bowl with mixer until well blended. Add eggs; mix just until blended. Pour into crust.
- Bake 40 min. or until centre is almost set. Cool completely.
- Refrigerate cheesecake 3 hours.
- Special Extra
Garnish with thawed frozen whipped topping and lime slices before serving.
Enjoy a serving of this indulgent cake on occasion, but keep portion size in mind.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|