HONEY MAID Peanut Butter Ice Cream Squares
Prep time15 min
Total time2hr 15min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1 piece (110 g) each.
- 1 cup Honey Maid Crumbs
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ¾ cup crunchy peanut butter
- 4 oz. white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 tub (2 L) vanilla ice cream, softened
- Line 9-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Mix crumbs and butter; press firmly onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Microwave peanut butter and chocolate in microwaveable bowl on MEDIUM 2-1/2 min. Stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is blended. Reserve 2 Tbsp. peanut butter mixture. Mix remaining peanut butter mixture with ice cream; spoon over crust. Drizzle with reserved mixture.
- Freeze 2 hours or until firm. Remove dessert from pan, using foil handles.
Prepare using semi-sweet baking chocolate and chocolate ice cream.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||15 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|