OREO Birthday Cupcakes
Prep time30 min
Total time1hr 30min
ServingsMakes 24 servings, 1 cupcake (70 g) each.
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) chocolate cake mix
- 1 pkg. (100 g) Cadbury Dairy Milk Milk Chocolate, chopped
- ⅓ cup whipping cream
- 1 pkg. (250 g) brick cream cheese, softened
- 6 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 10 Oreo Cookies, finely chopped
- 24 maraschino cherries, drained
- 24 Mini Oreo Cookies
- Prepare cake batter and bake as directed on package for 24 cupcakes; cool completely.
- Microwave milk chocolate and whipping cream in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min. or until chocolate is almost completely melted; stir until completely. Dip tops of cupcakes in chocolate glaze. Refrigerate 10 min. or until firm.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and butter in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add milk and vanilla; mix well. Gradually beat in sugar until blended. Stir in chopped cookies.
- Spread tops of cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. Top with cherries and mini cookies just before serving.
- Special Extra
Poke hole in top of each cupcake with handle of wooden spoon; fill with some of the prepared frosting. Dip tops in chocolate glaze; refrigerate 10 min. or until firm. Spread with remaining frosting. Garnish as directed.
- How to Store
Keep frosted cupcakes refrigerated.
With their built-in portion control, these cupcakes make a great treat.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Trans fat 0.5g|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|