PB&J RITZ S’mores
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1 s'more (26 g) each.
- ¼ cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. raspberry jam
- 24 Ritz Crackers
- 1 Cadbury Dairy Milk Bar (100 g), broken into 12 (2-square) pieces
- 12 marshmallows
- Spread peanut butter, then jam onto bottom sides of 12 crackers. Set aside.
- Top remaining 12 crackers with 1 each milk chocolate piece and marshmallow.
- Place 6 marshmallow-topped crackers on microwaveable plate.
- Microwave on HIGH 10 to 13 sec. or until marshmallows are slightly puffed.
- Remove from microwave. Cover each with peanut butter-topped cracker, peanut butter side down. Press together gently to secure. Let cool 1 min.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients to make 6 additional s’mores.
Microwave ovens vary. Cooking time is approximate.
Heat oven to 350°F. Do not toast the marshmallows. Spread jam onto bottom sides of 12 crackers; place, jam sides up, in single layer on baking sheet. Top with marshmallows. Bake 1 to 2 min. or until marshmallows are puffed. Spread bottoms of remaining crackers with peanut butter; place, peanut butter sides up, next to topped crackers on baking sheet. Top with milk chocolate pieces. Use spatula to carefully flip marshmallow-topped crackers, 1 at a time, then place over milk chocolate-topped crackers to make 12 s’mores. Gently press top crackers into s'mores to secure.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|