TRISCUIT Layered Hummus Dip
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) dip and 15 crackers (30 g) each.
- 3 mini English cucumbers, divided
- 1 container (227 g) hummus
- ¼ cup chopped mixed red and yellow cherry tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tsp. chili oil
- Triscuit Thin Crisps Original Crackers
- Chop enough of 1 cucumber to measure 1/4 cup. Cut remaining cucumbers into diagonal slices for dipping; reserve for later use.
- Spoon hummus into small bowl.
- Top with chopped cucumbers, tomatoes and cheese; drizzle with oil.
- Serve with crackers and reserved cucumber slices.
- Make Ahead
This flavourful dip can be prepared ahead of time. Refrigerate up to 12 hours before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|